|For 4 servings|
|Beef, minced||500 g|
|Black pepper, ground||1/4 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||1 tbsp|
|Coconut milk||2 cup|
|Exotic Food Yellow Curry Paste||2 tbsp|
|Carrot, cut into medium- sized pieces||1 cup|
|Zucchini, cut into medium-sized pieces||1 cup|
1. Mix beef, salt, pepper and garlic together. Roll into meatball.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry meatballs in batches.
3. Add 2 tbsp of coconut milk to the same skillet, add
curry paste then fry until fragrant.
4. Add the rest of coconut milk, carrot, zucchini. Simmer
until the vegetable are soft.
5. Add meatballs and simmer for few minutes, season
with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves when serve.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME