|Whole Roasted Black Pepper Chicken|
|cup Butter, melted||1/4|
|Black Pepper||1 pinch|
|Exotic Food Spicy Black Pepper Sauce||1 cup|
1. Cut onion, carrot and lime into big wedges.
Crush and peel garlic. Lay all the vegetable on a baking tray.
2. Prepare the chicken by putting thyme and rosemary
sprigs inside the chicken and wrap the chicken legs together.
3. Lay the chicken on top of the vegetables.
4. Brush melted butter all over the chicken then
brush with 1 cup of spicy black pepper sauce.
5. Roast in the oven at 200 degree celsius for 1 hour.
Serve with a wedge of lime for more flavor.