|Black pepper, ground|
|Pork loin, 1.5 cm thick||2 pcs|
|Black pepper, ground||1/2 tsp|
|Tempura flour or All purpose flour||1/4 cup|
|Bread crumbs or Panko||1/2 cup|
|Egg, beaten for frying Oil||1|
|Coconut milk||2 cups|
|Exotic Food Green Curry Paste||2 tbsp|
|Frozen peas, corns, carrots||1 cup|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|for garnish Basil leaves, sliced cayenne pepper|
1. Season pork loin with salt and pepper. Coat pork with flour,
then egg wash, then press into bread crumbs.
2. Fry the pork in hot oil until golden brown.
3. Make the sauce by heating 2 tbsp of coconut milk in sauce pot,
add curry paste and cook until fragrant.
4. Add the rest of coconut milk, frozen vegetable and bring to a boil.
5. To thicken the sauce, mix corn flour with a little water and add
to the sauce and stir. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve sliced tonkastsu with sauce on top. Garnish with basil
leaves and sliced cayenne pepper.