|Stir fried beef with bamboo shoot|
|Exotic Bamboo Shoot in Water||50.00 gm|
|Exotic Chilli Paste||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Wok Oil or Vegetable Oil||2.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Chilli oil||1.00 tbsp|
|Ground Beef||100.00 gm|
|Fried Chilli||1.00 pc|
1. Cut the Exotic Bamboo Shoots into matchstick size.
2. Add oil to hot pan on high heat.
3. Put the ground beef into the hot pan, give it a stir.
4. Add chopped garlic, followed by the Exotic Foods Chilli Paste.
Sautee for a minute.
5. Add the Exotic Bamboo Shoots and Exotic Fish Sauce.
Give it another stir for about a minute.
6. Roughly chop the basil leaves and toss it into the pan.
8. Serve with steamed rice and garnish with a few leaves
of basil and fried chilli.