|Exotic Minced Ginger in Soybean oil||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Supreme Soy Sauce||1.00 tsp|
|Exotic Sesame Oil||1.00 tsp|
|Fillet of Salmon||1.00 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||6.00 tbsp|
|Coriander Root||2.00 roots|
|Fresh Chilli||2.00 pcs|
|Lime juice||2.00 limes|
|Sliced Garlic for garnish||2.00 cloves|
|Coriander leaf for garnish||5.00 leaves|
1. Heat a sautee pan with 2 tbsp of vegetabale oil in it.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
Lay the salmon skinside down onto the pan.
3. Pour in the water and the coriander roots, garlic,
fresh chilli, Exotic Minced Ginger in Soybean oil,
Exotic Supreme Soy Sauceand put a lid on it.
Cook for 4 minutes.
4. Take the lid off. Add the lime juice and Exotic Sesame Oil.
5. Plate and garnish with coriander leaves and sliced garlic.