|Exotic Pad Thai Noodles||1.00 fold|
|Exotic Rice Paper||100 gm|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Exotic Bean Vermicelli||0.5 pack|
|Exotic Red Salad Dressing||3 tbsp|
|Exotic Spring Roll Sauce||3 tbsp|
|Chopped Garlic||3 cloves|
|Spring onion chopped||2 tbsp|
|Shitake Mushroom sliced||3 tbsp|
|Oil for frying||4 cups|
|Grated Carrot||1 tbsp|
|Grated Radish||1 tbsp|
1. Soak the Exotic Bean Vermicelli (glass noodles)
in water for 5 minutes.
2. In a hot pan saute the garlic, pork, mushrooms, then add
the Exotic Fish Sauce and Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce.
3. Add the Exotic Bean Vermicelli to the saute pan and sugar
4. Add the spring onions and remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
5. While the filling is cooling take the rice papers and soak
them in the water on a plate.
6. Remove and pat dry. Lay the filling in the Exotic Rice Paper
and roll folding the sides in.
8. Fry in hot oil
9. Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
10. Serve with Vinaigrette and add some grated carrots
and radishes to it.