|Sea bass in soy wok sauce|
|Exotic Sesame Soy Wok Sauce||4.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Chilli Paste||0.50 tbsp|
|Exotic Sesame Oil for garnish||1.00 tbsp|
|Fillet of Sea bass||150.00 grams|
|Vegetable Oil||5.00 tbsp|
|Chopped Spring Onion for garnish||1.00 pc|
1. Score the fillet of sea bass finely. Heat the vegetable
on a pan. Sear the fish skin side down first.
2. Heat another sautee pan with some oil in it. While it is getting
heated, chop your mushrrooms and finely slice the leek.
3. Add the mushrooms and leek to the sautee pan.
4. Spoon your Exotic Sesame Soy Wok Sauce and
Exotic Chilli Paste and sautee the vegetables till its
5. Serve the fish on top of the mushrooms and leek.
Garnish with a drizzle of Exotic Sesame Oil.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME