|Rib eye with Thai Steak Sauce|
|Exotic Pad Thai Noodles||1.00 fold|
|Exotic Pad Thai Sauce||4.00 tbsp|
|Beans Sprouts||0.50 pc|
|Vegetable Oil||3.00 tbsp|
|Garlic chopped||3.00 cloves|
|Dried Shrimp||3.00 tbsp|
|Pan Rosted Peanut||0.25 cup|
|Water for boiling noodles||4.00 cup|
1. Cut your rib-eye steak into large chunks or cubes.
2. Marinade in the Exotic Thai Steak Sauce, and some pepper.
Leave to marinade for 15/20 minutes
3. Sear the cubes on a hot pan with some oil on it.
Quickly brown on all sides.
4. Slice the cucumbers into long thin matchsticks.
Slice shallots. Arrange on plate. Place the beef along side
the cucumbers. Drizzle with sesame oil.
5. Pour some Exotic Thai Steak Sauce on to the beef and
garnish with some roasted sesame seeds.