|Exotic Fish Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Coconut Milk||200.00 ml|
|Vegetable Oil||2.00 tbsp|
|Palm Sugar||1.00 tbsp|
|Fresh chilli||1.00 pc|
|Kaffir lime leaf||1.00 pc|
1. Cut the tenderloin into cubes
2. Sear it off in 1 tbsp of Oil.
3. Remove from pan and let rest.
4. In the same pan add the other 1tbsp of oil and stir fry
the Exotic Panang Curry Paste in it on low heat for
about 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the Exotic Coconut milk and bring to a boil.
Add the fish sauce and palm sugar into the curry.
6. Return the Beef to the pan of curry let it simmer
for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Serve with some steamed rice and garnish with some
chopped kaffir lime leaf and fresh chili.