|Exotic Pad Thai Noodles||1.00 fold|
|Exotic Pad Thai Sauce||4.00 tbsp|
|Beans Sprouts||0.50 pc|
|Vegetable Oil||3.00 tbsp|
|Garlic chopped||3.00 cloves|
|Dried Shrimp||3.00 tbsp|
|Pan Rosted Peanut||0.25 cup|
|Water for boiling noodles||4.00 cup|
1. Bring your water to a boil in a sauce pan or pot.
2. Add your Pad Thai Noodles(rice noodles) to the boiling water
for four minutes, stirring occassionally and strain.
3. In a pan add vegetable oil, and add the prawns or shrimps to
the heated pan.
4. Add your garlic, to the pan.
5. Remove the prawns and set aside, add the strained noodles
back into the pan and add the Exotic Pad Thai Sauce.
6. Give it a good stir make sure all the noodles and the sauce
have come together.
7. Add your bean sprouts. Remove from heat and add chives.
8. Serve the noodles with prawns on top, a lime to squeeze.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME