|For 2 servings|
|Black mussel||1 kg|
|Galangal+Lemongrass +Kaffir lime leaves||1/2 cup|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Onion, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Canned whole tomatoes, chopped||400 g|
|Sausage, sliced into bite-size pieces||1/2 cup|
|Exotic Food Red Curry Paste||2 tbsp|
|Whipping cream||1/2 cup|
|Black pepper, ground for garnish Basil leaves||1/4 tsp|
1 Boil 2 litres of water (or more to cover all the mussel)
with crushed galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
2. Add the mussels to the pot and cook for 5-6 minutes.
Drain the mussels and reserve 1/2 cup of mussel water.
3. Heat a large skillet, add olive oil and onion. Cook until onion is soft.
4. Add tomatoes, sausages and curry paste. Cook until fragrant.
5. Add whipping cream and some mussel water. Season
with salt and pepper.
6. Add mussels to the sauce and mix. Serve with some
basil leaves on top.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME