|Homemade Pad Thai Sauce|
|Exotic Food Supreme Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Exotic Food Supreme Fish Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Exotic Food Supreme Fish Sauce||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Exotic Food Hot Chilli Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Brown Sugar||4 tbsp|
|White Pepper, ground||1 tsp|
|Garlic, minced||1 tsp|
1. Bring 1/4 cup of water to boil in a saucepan.
2. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add tamarind paste, fish sauce and soy sauce.
Stir and simmer until thicken.
4. Add minced garlic, ground pepper and hot chilli sauce.
Simmer for another minute.
5. Let it cool down and store in air tight container.
This sauce can be kept in refrigerator for a week.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME