|Green curry paste|
|Exotic Green Curry Paste||1.00 pcs|
|Exotic Coconut Milk||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Cumin Seed||0.50 tsp|
|Pepper Corn||1.00 tsp|
|Coriander Seed||1.00 tsp|
|Lime Leaves||2.00 leaves|
|Coriander Root||2.00 roots|
|Galangal Root||1.00 root|
|Green Chilli (Large)||3.00 pcs|
|Bird Eye Chilli||8.00 pcs|
|Shrimp Paste||1.00 tbsp|
|Bell Pepper||1.00 pc|
|Chicken Thigh||1.00 pc|
|Red Onion||0.50 pc|
|Green Peas||4.00 pc|
1. Put the cumin seed, pepper corn ,and coriander seed into
the pan and heat it.
2. Remove it from the pan after they get brown color.
3. Bring it to the pestle and give it a good crush.
Bang the lemongrass. Set them aside.
4. Then, toss the lemongrass, few lime leaves, 5 garlic cloves,
2 coriander roots, galangal root, 3 large green chillies,
8 bird eyes chillies, shallot, salt (or shrimp paste), and dry spice.
Mix it all together properly.
5. Put some oil to your pan. After the pan heated up,
put shallot, green peas, bell pepper into the curry.
6. Then, fry the Exotic green curry paste with some oil.
Add coconut milk. Put chicken thigh after boiling.
7. Add shallot and Red onion. Leave this to cook for
about 3 or 4 minutes.
8. Add sugar, fish sauce, and boil it about 2 or 3 minutes. Serve.