|Fried Corn Cake|
|Exotic Sweet Corn in Brine||1.00 cup|
|Exotic Sriracha Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Sweet Chili Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Coriander Root||2.00 roots|
|White Pepper Corn||1.00 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||500.00 ml|
1. Grind the coriander root, pepper corn, garlic and salt,
till it is mashed
2. in another bowl combine the egg, flour and a pinch of salt.
Beat it together with a whisk till it forms a batter
3. Combine the mix from the mortar with the batter stir.
4. Drain the Corn and spoon into the batter.
5. Carefully spoon bite size chunks into the hot oil.
6. Remove once crisped and golden
7. Drain off the oil on paper towels serve with
either or both sauce.