|Exotic Red Curry Paste||1.00 pack|
|Exotic Coconut Cream||2.00 pcs|
|Exotic Lychee in Syrup||6.00 pcs|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||1.00 tsp|
|Duck Confit||1.00 leg|
|Cherry Tomatoes||4.00 pcs|
|Frying Oil||5.00 cups|
|Basil Leaf||4.00 leaves|
|Kaffir Lime Leaf||3.00 leaves|
1. For every Kilogram of duck leg, marinade the duck overnight
in 15gm of salt.
2. Remove from marinade, rinse off excess salt and pat dry.
3. Braise in 2 liters of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil for one and a half hours.
4. Fry in a liter of Oil, Set aside.
1. Heat 2tbsp of oil in a sauce pan.
2. Remove the Exotic Red Curry from the sachet and sautee the
curry mix for about 3 to 4 minutes to get rid of the bitterness.
and release the aromas of the herbs in the paste.
3. Add the Exotic Coconut Milk and bring to a boil. Once it starts
to boil add the cubed aubergine, and halved cherry tomatoes.
4. Add Exotic Fish Sauce to the Curry along with the palm sugar
and lychees. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Pour over the fried duck leg and serve with steamed rice.