|Duck Breast with Fore Gras|
|Exotic Tamarind Paste||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||2.00 tbsp|
|Duck Breast||100.00 gm|
|Foie Gras||2.00 slices|
|Vegetable Oil||1.00 tbsp|
|Shallots Sliced Thinly||1.00 pc|
|Garlic Sliced Thinlyv||1.00 clove|
|Palm Sugar||3.00 tbsp|
|Fried Chilli||2.00 pc|
|Coriander Root||1.00 root|
|Oil for frying||4.00 cups|
|Coriander Leaves||2.00 leaves|
1. Heat the oil for frying. Slice the Shallots and Garlic, fry first
the shallots on low heat for two minutes then add garlic,
2. In another pan, heat the oil. Season the duck breast with
saltand pepper. Pan fry skinside first about 5 minutes on
the skinside and 3 minutes on the other.
3. Add the seasoned foie gras to the pan, and sear till crisp on
both sides. Minute and half on each side. Rest on paper towel
to drain off fat.
4. In another sauce pan bring the water to a boil, dissolve
the palm sugar in the water and add the Exotic Tamarind Paste.
5. Add Exotic Fish Sauce, mashed coriander root,
to thetamarind mix.
6. Slice the duck and serve it with the foie gras drizzled
with the tamarind sauce.
7. Garnish with the fried garlic, shallots, fried chilli and