|Chicken with cashew nut|
|Exotic Wok Oil or Vegetable Oil||3.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Spicy Black Pepper Sauce||1.50 tbsp|
|Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Chicken Breast||150.00 gm|
|Onions||(1 inch cubes) half pc|
|Red Bell Peppers (1 inch cubes)||3.00 tbsp|
|Dried Chilli or Ancho Chilli||1.00 pc|
1. Slice the chicken in to thin pieces.
2. Cut the onions into cubes along with the red bell peppers.
3. Add oil to a hot pan.
4. Toss the chicken into the oil and give it a sautee.
5. Add crushed 2 cloves of garlic along with the onions and
6. Then, add the Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce and
the Exotic Spicy Black Pepper Sauce to the pan.
Stir fry for about a minute and serve.