|Chicken Wings||200 gm|
|All Purpose (Flour)||1 cup|
|Exotic Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Exotic Sweet Chilli Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
|Oil for Frying||4 cups|
1. Dry the chicken wings with paper towels. Set aside
2. Mix together the all purpose flour, salt and pepper
3. In a deep fryer or sauce pan add the frying oil.
4. Now dip the wings into the flour then the water and then back
in to the flour again.
5. Shake any excess flour off and dip slowly into the hot oil.
6. Fry for 4 to 5 minutes
7. Remove from heat and lay on paper towels to absorb oil
8. In a sauce pan combine the sriracha sauce, sweet chili sauce,
and two tbsp of oil
9. Bring the sauce to a boil and then toss the wings in to the sauce. Serve!