|Chicken Satay noodles|
|Rice noodles (dry)||100 g|
|Skinless, boneless chicken thigh||150 g|
|Bok choy, sliced||1/2 cup|
|Onion, sliced||1/2 cup|
|Red peppers, sliced||1/4 cup|
|Garlic, minced||1 clove|
|Exotic Food Supreme Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Exotic Food Spicy Satay Sauce||4 tbsp|
|Exotic Food Wok Oil||1 tbsp|
1. Soak noodle in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Mix spicy satay sauce and soy sauce together.
Adjust the quantity to your liking.
3. Heat pan on medium heat. Add wok oil and garlic.
Stir fry until brown.
4. Adjust heat to high and add chicken. Stir fry for 1 mins
then add sauce and mix well. Add drained noodle and water.
Stir fry until the noodle is quite soft.
5. Add onion, red pepper and bok choy and stir fry until cooked.
6. Ready to serve.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME