|Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Fish Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Exotic Supreme Soy Sauce||1.00 tbsp|
|Chicken breast||150.00 gm|
|Vegetable Oil or Wok Oil||3.00 tbsp|
|Garlic Chopped||1.00 pc|
|Fresh Chilli Chopped||1.00 pc|
1. Slice the chicken breast into thin pieces.
2. Add the vegetable oil to a hot pan.
3. Fry off chilli and garlic in the oil.
4. Add chicken slices, and sautee till its cooked through.
5. In a small bowl, combine the Exotic Supreme Soy Sauce,
Exotic Supreme Oyster Sauce, Exotic Fish Sauce and Sugar.
Add this mix to your pan.
6. Add basil leaves. Remove from heat and serve.
HOW TO MAKE
THAI FOOD AT HOME